Friday, June 6, 2008

tagged by - i ♥ toot toot

yes..im finally back to blogging due to laziness n my daily schedule,n i really really have to update or else my cbox will full with the word UPDATES! so i'll start with the tags n updates later =)



first tag;;

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 3 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.



1. At what age do you wish to marry?
`between 20 - 25??

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
`don't leave me alone or i ♥ you =X

3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
`no idea

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
`japan n korea?or new york??

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
`travel around the world or live longer! =D

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
`no

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
`those that i ♥

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
`save half of it in the bank,200k for my parents,100k for travelling n spend the rest

9. If someone broke your hand, what would u do?
`it's alright if its an accident or broke the person's hand

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
`royal to his toot toot;doesn't do bad stuff except cheating in exams n a good person =)

11. What would u feel when your parents stop giving you cash to spend around?
`mad n angry but try to understand why they do this kind of thing to me..

12.Describe your fantasized-life.
`happily marry to the one i love,live happily n .............

13. What is your ambition?
`not sure yet..

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
`first impression or their personal background?

15. What are the is the most important things in your life?
`family n friends

16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
`yes if i have the moneyyy

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
`being sensitive????no idea

18. Do you believe in youself?
`sometimes

19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
`not really...maybe

20. Are you bored during the holidays?
`YES!! for doing nth at home except having tuition everyday n doing house chores.. =[

I tag: no one.. =)



the secong tag;;

My ex....
-is a GUY

Maybe I should...
-think of my future

I love...
-my family n friends,n dongbangshinki + f.t.i + suju =D

I get annoyed when...
-someone annoyed me

Parties are...
-my freedom

I wish...
-to marry yunho or jaejin XD (lameness...)

Dogs...
-are cute

Cats...
-are lennie's fear

Tomorrow...
-i wanna go out

I have low tolerance...
-to people i hate??

If i had a million dollars...
-save half of it in the bank,2ook for my parents,100k for travelling or education n spend the rest

I m totally terrified ...
-by insects n ghost

i tag no one =)



will update maybe tomorrow =)
xoxo
lilian

No comments: