Saturday, October 18, 2008

long time ago's taggg by eugene

part of edward's face n his golden EYES!!

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 6:32pm
Name : Li Lian
Sisters : nope
Brothers : 2, one elder n one younger
Shoe size : 7 or 8
Where do you live : Bukit Jalil
Favourite drinks : sprit, cold chocolate, etc..
Favourite breakfast : a lot..
Swam in the ocean : yup
Fallen asleep in school : yeah
Broken someone's heart : i guess
Fell off your chair : when somebody make fun of me..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : im not that desperate
Saved e-mails : some of it
What is your room like : hard to explain..
What's right beside you : my phone, my homework, etc..
What is the last thing you ate : sweet corn n chocolatesss..

Ever had.
Chicken pox : of course
Stitches : yeah, under my chin when i fell on the rattan chair..
Broken nose : No.
Do you believe in love at first sight : maybe
Like picnics : depends
Who was the last person you danced with : myself, haha.. kidding, no one
Last person who made you smile : can't remember..

Today did you.
Talk to someone you like : No.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : Nope.
Talked to an ex : No..
Miss someone : my friends! =)
Best feeling in the world : when i can smell freedom, when im happy . . . . . . . . . .a lot.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : nope, but i put it at my bedside ..
What's under your bed : Another extra bed n the floor
What time is it now : 6:34pm

Randoms.
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yeah, my peeps!
Q:Do you have any siblings : yea
Q:Do you want children: yes.
Q:Do you smile often: yeah.
Q:Do you like your hand-writing : yea
Q:Are your toenails painted : yes, blue.
Q:Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my parents, the hotel's..
Q:What colour shirt are you wearing : black
Q:What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : having dinner
Q:I can't wait till: TWILIGHT hits the screen!! XXDD
Q:When did you cry last : can't remember
Q:Are you a friendly person : I guess
Q: Do you have any pets : once i had a turtle but it died
Q:Where is the person you have feelings for right now : in korea / in US or UK
Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : yes, my parents =)
Q:Do you sleep with the TV on : in accidently
Q:What are you doing right now : doing this stupid tag while listening to secondhand serenade' fall for you =)
Q:Have you ever crawled through a window : no.
Q:Can you handle the truth : depends
Q:Are you closer to your mother or father : both
Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of : can't remember
Q:How many people can you say you've really loved : no idea
Q:Do you eat healthy : it depends ..
Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : no.
Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : yeah
Q:How often do you go to church : i've been to temples =)
Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : nobody, i think
Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time : quiet when im alone n loud when im with my crazy friends
Q:Are you confident : depend im in what situation
Q:5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998):-studying in primary school
-still acting childish
-no idea
-pass
- . . . . . .
Q:5 snacks I enjoy : chocolateSS . cotton candy . kit kat . ice-cream . junk food
Q:5 things I would do if I were a billionaire : travel around the world / save some in the bank / Shopping! / give some to my parents / etc . . .
Q:5 of my bad habit : daydreaming / lazyness / no idea /no idea / pass . .
Q:5 places I have lived in : my house ; my grandma's house ; KL ; M'SIA ; S'PORE



I tag : those who want to do this stupid tag . .




♥♥'s

No comments: