Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/2010

First day of 2010! :)


Went to Pavilion with family as its their day-off. My mom acted kinda weird today, she's like insisted to buy me a handbag. She asked to go Juicy Couture, which she said Australia's more expensive so buy here is cheaper. But there's nothing really nice there so we move on to Gucci. Wanted to ask mommy to buy this bag for a long time . .


. . but the middle size one was out of stock. Then my mom said she wanted a longer size bad & she saw this . .

. . but unfortunately its the last piece and there's scratches on the button thingy. Then we move on to Louis Vuitton at Starhill. The salesman that serve my dad was so nice that he insisted to take us to tour around the shop and told us what's the latest bag when nothing really catches my mom's eyes. Daddy bought this working bag

while mommy bought the newest colour for the Neverfull bag



this is how it looks like but in white
Saw watches which was so freaking nice but most of it cost around more than 14k O.O


When we were leaving, my dad suddenly asked the salesman;

dad: "Do you have any job like salesgirl for her(me) ??"

man: "Yea, i think we have, for part-timers untill CNY. Its good for her(me) cause she's going to study fashion marketing and she can experience and understand a bit of the fashion business first, i'll take the application form for you." (the guy knew that im a high school leaver and am waiting for spm results as he asked before this)

me: " O.O . . . . . . . . . . . . "


The salesman came back with FOUR pieces of paper, the employment application form. I'm like wth, i don't even have any working experience at all and the first part-time job im going to apply is at LV??Wth.. i still haven't decide whether im going to apply or not , omfg. I'm kind of terrified.



but i think im going to try it since im rotting at home and need more money..

Then went back to Pavilion and went F21 and bought this. .

. . since my mom still insisted and a few tops for cny.

oh, not to forget GOOD LUCK to those who are in the first batch of ns and hope u guys have fun! :)
will post my outing post to sunway later..

No comments: