Saturday, March 7, 2009

i have been

tagged by Eugene n i have to do it or else he'll keep on nagging me . . .

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.

B) Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.


01. What have you been doing recently?
- Cheer, handball n lots of stuff.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- Depends..

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
- Watching tv while eating my breakfast.

04. When did you last cry?-
- When my brother leaves for Melbourne, but its not really crying, just sobbing. .

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
- Maybe..

06. What do you want in your life right now?
- Freedom n more pocket money and and.. everything??

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
- Depends whether i have the umbrella or a hoodie with me or not..

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
- My pillow.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
- Shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
- Why do i have to say out what's in my inbox =P

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
- NO.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
- Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
- I forgot.

14. What are you proud of?
- No idea..

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
- How do i even remember as it's the OLDEST text message n even if i remember, why do i have to say out XP

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Don't remember n i don't really sing.

17.Do you have any nicknames?
- Yup but im not gonna tell it here.

18. What does your last received text message say?
- Im not gonna repeat my answer.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
- Around 11pm.

20. Are you currently happy?
- Maybe.

21. Who gives you best advice?
- My parents and my friends.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- I spray it out.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
- No one.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
- No.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
- It's from tv.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
- No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
- My mum.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- I think its a no.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
- Attitude and personality.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- next.

31.Have you ever done cocaine?
- NO!

32. What is the colour of your room?
- Pink n white.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
- No because im not a murderer and i wont kill anyone even i hate him/her .

34. Do you believe in the saying of :'talk is cheap?'
- No.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
- Me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
- My dearest brother.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
- I didn't kiss anyone.

38. Do you have a life?
- No and i want FREEDOM!!!

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?
- NO.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
- I don't have one.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
- I dont remember.

42. Last time you smiled?
- I don't remember.

43. Have you changed this year?
- Maybe..

44. What are you listening right now?
- Thinking Of You by Katy Perry.

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
- Nope.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
- Of cos open! Who doesn't except the blind ones! no, the blind ones open their eyes too even they are blind.. lol

47. Is there a quote you live by?
- No, i think..

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
- I think so. .

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
- Nope, i wish too...

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
- To finish all my homeworks in one day but i know its impossible for me . .

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
- Sleeping.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
- Not really . .

53. What song best describe your love life?
- I dont have one right now..

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
- I dont have one..

55. Who always make you laugh?
- My friends..??

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
- Yes.

57. Favourite website(s)?
- A lot..

58. What's your middle name?
- Li

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
- No idea yet.

60. What do you think you are like?
- a normal teenager..??

61. Who will you choose to die with?
- = = next.

62. Where have you been today?
- No where.

63. What game do you play often?
- Zuma from my phone.

64. Who are you missing right now?
- No one..

65. If you have to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose?
- Myself! haha.. BOTH.

66. What are you doing right now?
- This stupid tag.

67. Which primary school are you from?
- SJKC Taman Connaught.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
- RAINBOW! i like all colours..

69. What emotion you like to show?
- All kinds of emotions.

70. What is your life to you?
- Like a prison cos i have no freedom at all and i think i can have that only when im in college..

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
- Solve it.

72. Who did you last chat with in msn today?
- I didn't online for years or months!

73. Who do you admire most?
- Those who are succesfull n have freedom and . . . . . . . no idea.

74. Which month are you born in?
- June.

75. How are you feeling right now?
- Bored.

76. What is the time now?
- 4:15pm

77. what kind of person do u think the one who tagged u is?
- Funny, sometimes irrtating as he call me with nicknames, clever if he study hard, RICH kid . . .

78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
- I have NEVER dye my hair before, its natural brown.

79. Why are you doing this test?
- I already told the answer at the top.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
- Daydreaming . . .

81. At which age you wish to get married?
- Between 21 - 27.

82.Who is more important to you? boyfriend or friends?
- BOTH.

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?
- No idea because today its not the last day of my life =P

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
- My parents.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- YES.

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
- To wish i have more dream come true! =P

87. What is your goal for this year?
- Score SPM with flying colours.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Maybe..

89. What feeling do you love most?
- Feeling freedom n being love ??

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
- Of cos !

91.What feeling you hate the most?
- Being trick by someone or someone lied to me . . . .

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- That depends, but mostly yes.

93. Do you believe in God?
- Yea.

94. Who cares for you most?
- My parents.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My everything.

96.What will you bring when you fight?
- I never fight.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
- No idea. .

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
- My parents will forever cares for me.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
- I don't have one right now so i didn't think of it.

100.HOW DO U FEEL NOW?
- Happy as i FINALLY finish this dahm tag!

i tag those who wanna do this tag =)

No comments: