Saturday, March 7, 2009

wooosshhh~

sorry for not updating, been busy lately with cheer, handball, sports day n the list goes on...


CNY

I'll just let the pictures do the talking




went to one of my father's cousin's huge bungalow for her open house


they have an indoor pond

and even a theater room!those chairs cost around thousand each as its waterproof!!


a jacuziiiiiiii!!!
n a swimming pool tooooo

i love their clocks..

besides getting ang pau's i even get . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and

from

!!!!!



13/2


had BBQ at my house for my brother with his friends as he's leaving on the 15/2


my brother n i did this out of boredom..



15/2


my brother leaves for melbourne today, will miss him =(

his group

our group
us
after all the hugs n kisses, he's off to melbourne

i miss him already. . .

lots of loves,
lilian

No comments: